Film Location Facilities
Calling all Location Managers!
Bradley, Stafford, ST18 9DW.
Littywood Manor is a 14th Century Moat House situated in Bradley, Staffordshire. Readily accessible from Junctions 13 & 14 of the M6 it offers a unique period Film & TV location.
A quick search on ‘Google Earth’ reveals the answers to most Location Managers questions:-
- The House itself offers a host of internal & exterior cine/photo opportunities for both period & modern day shoots.
- Littywood Manor is a fully Licenced civil wedding venue and can cater for the smallest up to two full size marquee’s accommodated within its grounds.
- In addition, and more significantly, it has a number of separate areas for accommodation of all screen location & catering vehicles as well as an immediate area at the rear of Littywood Manor hardcore surfaced & therefore suitable for siting of Lee Lighting and mobile generating trucks. This you will appreciate is of particular significance for internal Film/TV shoots.
- Last but by no means least, yet a further two area’s, again within the Manors own grounds for car parking and additional screen vehicles.
- For Summer shoots, use of a permantly sited Marquee adjacent to the main house can be negotiated for location dining purposes.
But don’t take our word for it, check us out on google or better still the picture images on our website:- http://www.littywoodmanor.co.uk
Better still come and see for yourselves after talking to Alex & Sue Bradshaw on 01785 780234 or Mobile 07708384498 We look forward to hearing from you!